torsdag 9 februari 2012

dagens bästa låt

there's a city, on the top of the mountains,
i used to go there as a child
and there's a forgotten forest there
full of druken trees
they look like they're falling apart you know
just like the people there, those fools

oh no, don't get me wrong, it's a wonderful place
i'm actually heading towards the mountains right now
my train should arrive any minute now
you can follow me if you want, i mean if you have time

birds are leaving over here,
i saw them sail away
they looked just like saints, little one

i heard myself whisper your name,
i was asleep in a dream
then you woke me up, little sun

the way you look at me now,
these lights that used to shine
i've been blowing them out, little one

well i remember those few nights
when the sky it stared right back at us
felt so small standing next to you, little one

Little moon - First Aid Kit

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar