lördag 19 april 2008


All my life I've searched for someone,
someone to make my lofe complete.
I crossed the greatest desert, but I didn't find you there.
I climed the highest mountain, but still I was alone.
I walked the lowest valley, but there was nothing meant for me.
I swimmed the widest ocean, but you weren't there.

After I crossed all the worlds spaces,
and searcht for you in all the hidden places.
Just at the time when I lost all my hope, and gave up my dream.
You called my name and sad.
"I gave you water when you crossed the desert.
I climed next to you to the top of the mountain.
I walked beside you through all the valleys,
and I pulled you up when you were drowning.
And when you gave up you dream, I carried you home.
I cried with you when you lost all your hope.
All this time I was there for you,
you just needed to open your eyes, and see."
loove // iliina :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar